The Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR) is a component of the Product Information File (PIF) and is a critical scientific review of the safety of the cosmetic product. The CPSR is composed of two parts: Part A – Cosmetic product safety information and Part B – Cosmetic product safety assessment, which must be completed in accordance with Annex 1 of the Regulation.
PART A contains cosmetic product safety information, such as:
1. The quantitative and qualitative composition of the cosmetic product;
2. Physical/chemical characteristics and stability of the cosmetic product;
3. Microbiological quality;
4. Impurities, traces, and information about the packaging material;
5. Normal and reasonably foreseeable use;
6. Exposure to the cosmetic product;
7. Exposure to the substances;
8. Toxicological profile of the substances;
9. Undesirable effects and serious undesirable effects;
10. Information on the cosmetic product.
However, PART B includes the cosmetic product safety assessment, namely:
1. Assessment conclusion
2. Labelled warnings and instructions for use
4. Assessor’s credentials and approval of part B
1. Authored by CSP, Toxicologists and Pharmacists supported with UK credentials
2. The high acceptance rate in UK and EU
3. Supported 200+ renowned brands in the last 5 years
4. Fastest and Swift turnaround time with detailed research and legit report development
5. Most reasonable prices for high-quality and standardized works
1. Discuss the project details before placing an order.
2. If you want to place bulk ordering and variations, we have special prices for you.
ABOUT SYED MUHAMMAD SHAMUEL SHEES:
Syed Muhammad Shamuel Shees (PE, CSP, CMIOSH, OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer) is a diversified professional having strong expertise in compliance, e-commerce solutions, business development, and occupational health and safety. Currently working as “Director Business Continuity” and supporting various Fortune 500 companies in several segments of occupational safety & health and sustainability. Having worked with top brands in the UK & USA and managing complex requirements successfully; he is a renowned compliance expert. Few of his areas of interest in compliance fall within CPSC or Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009. From gap analysis to implementations, training top management to support staff, and business growth to its sustainability he is a valuable asset for organizations.
He is having extensive experience of over 16 years in consulting and supports services to various industrial sectors. If you are looking for Amazon Services or Ecommerce Support then you are at the right place that assures exponential business growth.